Sunday, March 27, 2016

3.27.16


                                      Sunday March 27 2016


You precious girl...
I love this family of yours.         
Your brilliant children... 
And Tony--  I love him from the bottom of my heart. He has come a long way since you married him.


 

      This pale blue dot is a little bit colder without my grandfather in it; his softly beating heart and the kind words of his last months warmed my world more than I knew. I'm older since he left- quite a bit older, and he's only been gone two weeks.

      The afternoon sun turns Naomi ' s hair to gold while it warms this light-drenched corner of our living room. She is warm, resting against me, her small breath soft in the stillness.

      I miss him. There's an odd, puzzled ache in my soul when I forget his absence and then remember it afresh. His blood flows in my veins, but more than that, we are a part of the same ancient Family; his Father is my Father, his Brother, my Brother.
 
   We will all be together one day, in that clear, sparkling Dawn. Soli Deo Gloria. To God be the Glory.
     




            But go thou thy way till the end be:                              for thou shalt rest, and stand 
             in thy lot at the end of the days.

                        D A N I E L  12.13


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to hear from you!